Monday, April 11, 2016

Kishore ke 51 geeton ki sargam

Two books are published by me under Kavita Prakashan in the year 2015.
It is a very laborious and costly affair.

Seeing the vary low demand of the notations books, I have droped the idea of publishing further books of Kishore, Rafi, Manna Dey, Hemant Kumar etc.

One should note that they shall not find the notations of the songs on my blog which are in the books.
So for getting the notations of that songs which are available in Mukesh ke 51 geeton ki sargam
and which are in the book Lata ke 51 geeton ki sargam one have to purchase the books. Books are printed in good quality paper and very fine binding.

I have seen that Gentleman has power to purchase the book of Mukesh. But they do not purchase Lata's book because of female voice. I think that for playing with female voice they have to practice the female songs also.

Ladies have power in home. but they are very pity in purchasing even book of ladies voice Lata.

Asato Maa Sadgamaya, Tamso Maa Jyotirgamaya.

1 comment:

  1. Please Send me synthesizer notes for bhajan:

    Arey dwarpalo kainhaiya se kah do.

    ReplyDelete

Pl. comment about this. यहाँ अपने विचार लिखें.